Disclaimer:

Disclaimer: While I am a paid undergraduate researcher for Texas Tech University, the opinions expressed on this blog are my own. The statements on this blog are not endorsements of views of Texas Tech University, The Honors College of Texas Tech University, or the math department of Texas Tech University, or any other department or campus organization of Texas Tech University.

Monday, September 26, 2016

First Debate Response

I watched the debate and various pre-debate analysis. I am watching the post-debate analysis.  Here are my initial thoughts on what tonight means.

I don't think anyone won.  Trump and Clinton both acted as I expected.  Trump was open about his opinion and wasn't afraid to call out Clinton but he didn't do it in a professional way.  Clinton is the better debater in my opinion, but as much as she said she prepared I was unimpressed.  I thought she seemed canned and rehearsed. It looked like she planned every statement she said about Trump and didn't do a good job improving.  If there is a shift in the polls, it will probably be small.  I will be monitoring the response of polls  and researching the statements asserted by both candidates.  I noticed a few things that I knew where not true from both sides, but I don't know a enough about either candidate to know if most of the statements tonight were factual.








































No comments:

Post a Comment